Monday 14 March 2016

RT Side Effects

The knee pain is not getting any easier at the moment, every little movement is quite a struggle, but I feel sure it might have peaked now and can only get better. The back of the knee is not something I look at often, and I was quite surprised at how it looked when I took this photograph, which in itself was not easy to do. 

I now have appointments booked for the follow up MRI scan, a pre-op and the operation itself. Should be all done and dusted by the end of April.

  

Ouchy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tom, glad you're through the radiotherapy, rooting for you to get through the next couple of months ok and pick your life up again properly soon. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda, it's a tough old journey but I'm coping. Just trying to think last time we met must have been about 2002 wow where has it gone!

      Delete