Monday 15 February 2016

Say Hello To Arlo

Another day, another scan.......except this one wasn't for me, it was Emma's turn this week. Say hello to little Arlo Thomas Lynch who is enjoying his last couple of months of being tucked up in Emma's belly.


Its such an exciting time and we can't wait to welcome the little man into the family, and I'm sure Alfie will soon take to the idea of being a big brother. Now we just need a bigger house to have more room for the boys to play and be happy.

I was also in the United Utilities magazine this week with the team from Heronbridge Pumping Station for another job completed.


 


Radiotherapy treatment is continuing as normal. 7 sessions of the 25 done, and the leg is really starting to feel "sunburnt". The cream is helping though (that's as long as I remember to put it on), and the water intake is taking care of the fatigue as best as it can. I do find myself napping more often now, but I don't know if that is to do with the treatment, or just feeling a bit run down in general.
 
I have had my appointments moved to later in the day which will really help with my work schedule, although unfortunately less time at home in the evenings to see the family. Its only for a few weeks though and I'll have plenty of time at home soon enough after the operation.
 
An exciting but nervous few weeks ahead for all of us with everything that is going on.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your doing okay, keep it up 💙 👌 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how quickly life seems to be whizzing by.... Arlo will soon be here and hopefully we'll be rid of what's in your leg once and for all xxx

    ReplyDelete