Tuesday 26 January 2016

Here Is My Leg

I have always put off posting a picture of my leg. Maybe I've always been too embarrassed to show anyone, plus looking at it from this angle rather than looking down makes it look worse. I try not to look at this picture too much, but if it can in anyway help someone realise that these things need to be checked, then I feel like I should be sharing this. As you can see, there is a bulge on the inner of my left thigh which also goes partly behind my knee.

The angle at which I have positioned my legs for this photograph really emphasises the swelling (this is not my usual stance I don't walk round like John Wayne). I say swelling as its not so much a lump, just a bigger leg.

In hindsight I would have had it looked at sooner, but it went from barely noticeable to this fairly quickly. Now you can understand why the jeans get a little uncomfy. 


I have a thigh like Roberto Carols, shame it doesn't give me the power to take free kicks like he does with his left leg :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh My...that's a humdinger (technical term!!). It brings back memories!
    Good luck with your RT and keep positive thoughts (they scare the cancer germs)
    Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, radiotherapy should start in 10 days or so, there is a lot of cancer germs to scare so I hope they have their scary faces on) :)

      Delete
  2. Not quite as big as roberto's! Wonder if you'll have a chicken leg after surgery in comparison ;) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it would feel weird now not having old big leg xx

      Delete