Monday 11 January 2016

Waiting for CT Results

Feeling sleepy today, struggling to keep my eyes open at work and can't really concentrate on anything. I'm not sure if its anything to do with the cancer, I have read on a few sites that it can cause fatigue, especially when the treatment starts......but its more likely that is having a few drinks on Friday and Saturday which have caught up with me, takes me a good few days to get over it now I'm mid-thirties.

Still waiting on the results of the precautionary CT scan I had on Friday. I'm not sure how long it takes, but I'll call the nurse on Wednesday to see it there is any update. I just want to get the treatment started.

On another note, I have been looking into my Critical Illness cover and hopefully will hear back from them in the next couple of weeks. It sure will be nice to have a bit of financial backing whilst going through the treatment and recovery. The wording in the policy is a bit obscure but fingers crossed.

A bit of a shout out for my blog this morning on Sarcoma.org. Good luck to Darren Evans with his blog darrenevans.weebly.com which has been entered into the 2016 UK Blog Awards. I will work my way through the remainder of his blog over the week, a great read.

Vote for Darren's blog here


1 comment:

  1. I've voted!
    A shout out within a week of starting your blog! Fab xx

    ReplyDelete